Tel: 01228 513 029
Fax: 01228 513 303
Carlisle Golf Club is less than one mile from the M6, Junction 43.
An Open Championship Qualifying venue, the Course is situated amongst mature trees in gently undulating parkland, and is one of most attractive in northern England, providing a test for any golfer.
Carlisle is a fantastic course having hosted the Open Championship Regional Qualifying for the past six years, and I am sure you will have a tremendous day’s golf. We pride ourselves in the Pro Shop on the friendly welcome we extend to our guests and, understand the importance of good organisation to ensure a successful and enjoyable golf day.
I would like to take this opportunity to mention our range of services designed to ensure your guests/members have an enjoyable day, while you can save money and be free to host the day more effectively.
There are a variety of very low cost effective services to help the preparation and management of the day, which can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Before the Golf Day
- Providing personalised golf merchandise for your guests
- 1st Tee ‘goodie bags’ and Strokesaver course guides
- Sourcing and purchasing prizes to an agreed budget
On the Day
- Preparing, distributing and collecting player scorecards
- Starter duties
- Organising additional competitions on the day.
i.e. Longest Drive, Putting, Nearest the Pin
- On course refreshment to sustain players through the round.
- Calculating scores to determine results and prizes
- Golf teaching clinic for playing and/or non playing guests
- First Tee Video and play back to group with Professional analysis
- Action full swing photographs from 1st Tee, printed and mounted ready for your guest to take home.
We would be delighted to provide further information and costs on any of the services available and how best to suit your individual requirements. In the meantime we look forward to welcoming you to Carlisle.